Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An incredibly cool physical exam finding!

I really wish I had access to uptodate or other internet resources that I use at home! I had a patient come in with one of the most obviously abnormal findings I've ever ever seen! Not to sound totally creepy but she had the absolutely largest most inappropriate sized breasts EVER. As in she was a super small girl who had breasts that were EACH probably the size of two watermelons, as in a minimum weight of 20lbs. And to answer Meredith's question- waaaay larger than any implants possible. It was insane. I'm sure she has some hormonal problem but I have never ever heard about something like this! Friends from home, please email me if you find any links on uptodate about really huge breasts! I don't want to dare risking googling "really large breasts". ;)

No comments: