Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Computer died

Sorry folks- looks like my blogging will have to slow down from now on. My computer won't start anymore- awesome timing!! I will post as often as I have access to a computer that someone lends me (thanks peace corps people staying at the hostel!!).

A quick story to share. I was really frustrated/upset that my computer choose today to die. I decided to go out on a run. It was a great run fueled by a bit of anger. A little boy (maybe 12 years old) tried to stop my while I was running and grab me. Maybe it was the adrenaline, maybe it was my computer, or maybe he just plain deserved it but I pushed him so hard after he touched me that he fell down on the ground. As I ran away I told him something very unpleasant about his mother. Perhaps I over-reacted but maybe he should just not try to touch me again.

Hasta la proxima!

No comments: