Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Smith! Over?

I still can't believe that I'm done with Smith! My last year was definitely the most enjoyable. Even though I kept myself busy with applying to schools, interviewing all over the place, and writing my thesis, senior year was the most fun ever.

I have a wonderful group of friends at Smith to thank for that. Our group came together early in the fall and there just was no stopping us then. From winter weekend partying (friends forever!), to late night "study" sessions, to the OC and ANTM... we got off to a great start. Here is a pic of us hotties when it all started in Winter Weekend.















We quickly became an inseparable crew going to meals at the Asian house (Comstock/Wilder), claiming our table at King/Scales, and at abs class. After breaking for Jterm (my first one away from Smith), we returned to Smith to enjoy our last semester together in style. Especially fun was a trip to Miami for WMC 2006; I still can't believe that we danced until the morning, slept until the late afternoon, and ended up only eating once a day! Crazy!

Here are a few pics from Miami madness:










It was all so fun! These girls are the best! :)

I'm not sure why all my writing is underlined now. Weird. I'll work on fixing that. :)


No comments: