Wednesday, June 14, 2006

First post!

Hi everyone!

Although I've kept a journal on/off for most of my life, I've become waay too computer-dependent to write in it anymore (writing by hand is sooo slow!). I definitely want to remember and share everything that has been going on in my life. So many big changes have happened in such a short amount of time: graduating from Smith, leaving my friends, returning to Chicago, getting accepted into med school (!!!!!), preparing for *another* big move in a few weeks, realizing that I have to become a responsible "adult" asap... so much craziness.

More posts to come on all of the above. :)

More than anything else, I hope that you can use this website to check up on how I'm doing (hopefully surviving med school) and my reactions to it all. I have a feeling that these next few years are going to be hectic and busy. In case I start slacking on keeping you in touch with everything, please check this website to check up on me.

P.S. Thanks to Miss Eve for giving me the idea for starting a blog; Can you believe that she is blogging in Uganda? Crazy!

No comments: