Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A place to live!

Yay! I have an apartment! It's quite possibly the coolest one in Cleveland (and I can say that because I looked at tons!).

So here's the scoop on the hottest place ever: it's brand new! I will be the first person to live there. Soo hot!

My parents and I went to see the first apartment and from the look on my parents faces, the realtor knew RIGHT AWAY not to mess with us. Haha. We were really lucky to see the apartment because it isn't officially being shown yet. It's soo hot! And I'm very excited! I think the coolest part about the apartment (besides the fact that it's MINE) is that I have my own washer and dryer in the apartment; I won't have to worry about people stealing my stuff. Sweet!

It's really cool to know that I have a place to live. Slowly but surely I'm starting to feel more ready to move to Cleveland. Now that I have a place to live, I'm obsessing about exciting things like color schemes and furniture arrangements. Ooo! I want it to be *hot!*

Here are some pics. Remember that it's not finished yet! I will have a floor! :)



The lease! Soo serious!

No comments: