Friday, June 16, 2006

Apartment shopping

I'm returning to Cleveland on Monday to check out apartments for a second time. Gosh, there are so many cool apartments and for a pretty decent price in the area! As of now, I'm narrowing down my search by making sure that the apartment is walking distance to the med school campus; I def don't want to be dealing with parking my first year!

I'm going with my dad to Cleveland. Aah a whole day with my dad? Let's keep our fingers crossed that we don't kill each other in the first hour or so. :) Our tempers aside, I'm really glad that he is going with me. I have to admit that I'm a little overwhelmed with the choices that go into finding an apartment, especially for the first time. I'm glad that I have a real adult to help me make some decisions. :)

It's also starting to get really hot in Chicago. Recently, I've been using any excuse that I can get my hands on to avoid going on runs. When did running stop being fun for me? I want to return to feeling healthy but somehow forcing myself to run near a four lane road isn't always the most enjoyable thing. I really hope that I can find a more enjoyable way of staying fit before medical starts.

No comments: