Friday, June 08, 2007

Olive couldn't be cuter!

I know I haven't updated in a long time (sorry!) ; I am overwhelmed by how much I have to catch up on! I will start with an update on the lovely Ms. Olive, who is sleeping next to me now. :)

OLIVE IS SUCH A GIFT!! I got her a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey today and she loves wearing it! She was running around the apartment just like Lebron James (which explains why she is fast asleep now) ! She loves the attention!

I feel so lucky to have her in my life. I never was a dog person, so it came as such a surprise to me (maybe even more to my parents) when I started becoming obsessed with getting a puppy. Although I didn't really have many rational reasons for getting a puppy, especially during the last two months of my first year of medical school, it just felt right and I went with it. It was so nice to come home to Olive everyday after school and play with her during study breaks. Everyone in our med school fell in love with her and she is now the unofficial mascot for our med school class. :) She couldn't be more friendly and affectionate. I'm so proud to be a puppy mama!!

I hope to upload more recent pictures of her soon (especially in her Cavs jersey!). If you haven't already, I hope that you can meet Olive soon!



No comments: