Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Take care of myself

A reoccurring theme. Recently, I haven't felt like I have been doing a good job. I feel like I have been eating a lot of junk food, not working out as much as I would have liked, and don't feel like I look the way I want. I don't feel good after eating chips and greasy bar food. I want to feel better. I hope that during the rest of this week I can work on finding (and restoring!) a healthy balance.

I felt ok last week about everything and I know that I cannot look very different physically this week than last week. I guess it builds up... especially at times of stress. Why is it that I always pick on myself when I'm stressed out? I hope I can also spend the rest of this week doing less work, but more quality work, AND in the process, start feeling better about myself.

No comments: