Sunday, November 12, 2006

Horray!

BLOCK 2 IS DONE!! HORRAY!!!

I'm so relieved to be finished with exams for a few months. Overall, I think that things went well. I'm really impressed with how much I have learned about medicine so far in these few months. Despite the long hours of studying, especially the last three weeks before the exam, I really enjoyed learning for this block, as incredibly nerdy as that may be. Now that the block is done, I should "technically" "know" all there is to know about endocrinology, genetics, molecular biology, female and male reproductive tract histology and pathology, and pelvis anatomy. It's so weird to realize that my studies have a greater purpose and responsibility. I'm learning this information because it may help one of my patients in the future, regardless of the specialization that I choose. Wow! How weird!

The next block is exciting: Food to fuel. Biochemistry, anatomy of the abdomen, and nutrition. Should be very cool!

No comments: