Monday, October 02, 2006

Time to shape up

A huge part of our new curriculum is self improvement. That said, I'm disappointed in some of the things that I've been doing and want to improve.

Fitness Goals: feel better about yourself
-stop snacking; empty calories--> fatty
-avoid carb-heavy meals
-dessert is not a staple!
-work is never going to end so make time for yourself: WORK OUT

Studying skills:
-Stay focused: organize your time about what NEEDS to be done vs indulging every little whim


That said, I doubt these goals will be actualization this week. I'm STILL sick and this week is probably one of the toughest weeks I've had in med school so far. I'm sure that I will look back at this list and smile because it will be super easy in comparison to what I'll be doing in the future, but STILL! To make things worse, my rock Mamacita is in Mexico so I can't call her for support. Looks like it will be a tough one! BTW, did I mention, I'm running in a marathon on Sunday? Hope I get better SOON!

No comments: