Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Excited and nervous!

Gosh, can you believe that my summer ends THIS WEEK?! Ohhh my goodness! Tomorrow I pack up the cars (let's keep our fingers crossed that all of my stuff fits!) and start the move to Cleveland. I really can't believe that it's time to leave already!

I think the thing that is keeping me from getting sad about leaving my family and Jarek (again!) to start school is the fact that I have a really hot apartment. Haha. Hey it's the little things that add up. :) I'm excited to get myself settled in my first apartment and organize (yay!) my new life. My parents helped me find/fund some really cool furniture. It looks like I will have a really f.King. hot apartment; hopefully I will be able to enjoy it at least a little bit this year! (On a side note, I just realized that not many people would pick up on the "f.King" stuff; I miss Smith sooo much, especially Franklin King house!!)

Like the title of this post indicates, I am feeling a little excited AND (a lot) nervous. Things that I am concerned about: my amazing group of Smith friends won't be there!!, living on my own all by myself, making new friends, getting lonely in a new place, not liking Cleveland, missing home and everyone there. Things that I am excited about: becoming a doctor(!!!!!), meeting new people, the opportunity to start fresh and new, overcoming challenges, organizing my hot apartment, proving to myself that I can be a functional adult. :)

No comments: