Monday, February 23, 2009

Soon to be GRINDLER MD!!!!!

In case you missed it out of all the craziness and excitement, David proposed and we are engaged to be married!!! The week that I got into Case for medical school I got a Chinese fortune cookie that said "there will be big changes but you will be happy." Boy was that fortune cookie right! Since starting medical school, I met David, we moved in together, we bought a dog, we remodeled our townhouse together, we learned how to become physicians, and best of all we are happy! I could not have planned a happier or more exciting three years of my life!

As we continue to move forward in our lives, we plan to get married in early May of 2010, graduate and officially become Grindler MDs in mid-May 2010, and start residency in July 2010! So many exciting things!

I'm working on a wedding website now to talk about how we met and our wedding plans. Contact me for the site!

No comments: